Sunday, September 21, 2008

6 Quirks

Okay, okay...
Here are my 6 Quirks

1. I hate the feeling of flannel. When I was little, my mom had a hard time finding me a suitable sleeping bag.

2. I'm very afraid of miller bugs(moths). Clay thinks it's funny, but I really don't. There is just something about how they fly out of control.

3. If I find a shirt I like, I'll buy it in five different colors just so I can leave the store. I'm not much of a shopper when it comes to buying for myself. I can buy things for other people all day!

4. Right now I'm addicted to pickles. I even drink the juice straight out of the jar. I go through a big jar a week.

5. I can't stand it when people call and don't leave messages. Even though I rarely check my voicemail, it still bugs me. And just to point out how quirky I really am...I rarely leave messages!

6. I'm obsessed with rescuing animals. I want to take home every mistreated or abandoned animal I see!! So if you are one of those people...watch out, I may take your animal!! Clay is obsessed with living in the country. I told him that I would be happy to live in the country if I could open an animal rescue...he has yet to say anything else about it.

I tag Rivers, Allison, and Hudd

That WAS kinda fun!

0 comments: