Not much has been going on in the Neff household...literally. It seems like we have the same schedule everyday! I was desperate for some change in my life so I chopped my hair off last Saturday, WooHoo! Almost FIVE inches. I absolutely love it. It takes about five minutes to fix in the mornings. Clay and mom say I look a lot happier with my hair this length. My comment is, "Did I not look happy before?"
My pregnancy is going great! I haven't gotten sick once, but then again I never got sick with Connor either, so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. We go in for another ultrasound on Sept. 16th so I will post pictures then. You can't even tell it's a baby in the first ultrasound pictures, so I have opted not to show him/her off until he/she actually looks like a baby.
I miss my sister very much. It's not the same in this town without her. I used to have someone to do something with EVERYDAY. Now there is really no one here that is my age that I WANT to hang out with. I just miss her and my nephew's. Man, I miss those little guys! Only two more years...AND COUNTING!!
I can't wait to sell our house! I walked outside this morning and there are now TWO houses across the street for sale. Grrreeaattt, that really puts a damper on my plans to move. We're to the point that we are willing to sell it for exactly what we owe. I don't even want to make money on it anymore...I just want out! Oh well, I guess for some reason, God wants us to live here for now. I can't even begin to imagine what that reason is, but I'll leave it in his hands. I guess that's all I can do.
I promise I'll post new pictures later today or tomorrow. The little man just woke up from nap time and it's time to have a snack and play outside!
15+ Unique Когда Китайский Новый Год / Картинка Ñ Ð±Ð»ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ к
празднику Ровый год - открытка Ñ - В нем каждый
месяц начинается с новолунием.
-
Yucz3qr7xq4 когда начинается китайский новый год. От admin 1 месяц назад
168 просмотры. Когда праздновали новый год на руси и поздравление от
профессора...
4 years ago
3 comments:
call me lindsey some time. can't wait to see the pictures of the new bundle of joy. hope all is good
I'm a little jealous that you never got sick...I think that's why I don't want any more. LOL It was great seeing you the other day. Good luck with the house.
Hey...where are your 6 quirks??
Love you, sis!
Post a Comment