It seems that all I have time to do these days is change diapers, fix meals, wash dishes, change more diapers, change clothes because of spit up or because we're to hot or to cold, put shoes on Connor...then take them right back off because he doesn't "WANT SHOES ON MOMMY!" I do have to say there is an occasional shower for myself in between all that. To say the least I've been very busy! We did however find time to go Trick or Treating for Halloween this year...yeah cavities! Connor dressed up as a fireman. It wasn't the child's first pick, but mommy was a slacker and didn't order the dinosaur costume in time! How was I supposed to know that every other two and three year old in the entire United States wanted to be a dinosaur also. EVERY place I looked was sold out!!
*Mental note to self...next year buy Halloween costume in July*
The fireman costume did it's job. Brady was a sport and put on the flannel Superman costume even though it was in the mid 70's outside. The boys looked so cute! I can't believe how fast they grow!
Brady is crawling, and saying "Da Da." I tried to get him to say "Ma Ma". He'll just look at me and say "Da Da, Da Da" It's so darn cute! I guess we can call it an official word because he says it on cue. I'm still gonna work on Ma Ma.
Here are the pictures from Halloween. Enjoy!
15+ Unique Когда Китайский Новый Год / Картинка Ñ Ð±Ð»ÐµÑ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ к
празднику Ровый год - открытка Ñ - В нем каждый
месяц начинается с новолунием.
-
Yucz3qr7xq4 когда начинается китайский новый год. От admin 1 месяц назад
168 просмотры. Когда праздновали новый год на руси и поздравление от
профессора...
4 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment